Few Related Posts
- Video : A New Approach to Type 2 Diabetes (22.253) I came across an advertisement. It was for a film for people to participate in a documentary who have type II diabetes and see the effects of raw food on reversing diabetes. Send article as PDF to …
- Diabete connection to Alzheimer: a new discovery (21.342) I came across an advertisement. It was for a film for people to participate in a documentary who have type II diabetes and see the effects of raw food on reversing diabetes.
- Reverse Diabetes Type 2 Now !! (20.029) Halting Diabetes with Dr. Neil Barnard and five short movies : Part 1 of 5…
- About Inflammation and Nutrition (14.098) Super foods are becoming increasingly popular because of the powerful benefits they offer us. In addition to providing nutrients and balancing the body, they are generally highly anti-inflammatory foods. Maca, spirulina, purple corn, wheatgrass, coconut butter and raw chocolate are a few of the health promoting super foods that are…
- Lifestyle, Inflammation, Foggy Mind and Nutrition (13.523) Dr. Mark Hyman explains how inflammation can harm both your body and your mind—and gives you the tools you need to help ease that inflammation, naturally.In Three small videos…..
- Nutrition ,Cancer and Diabetes : the China Study (12.424) “The China Study is an important book. With his son Tom, Colin studied the relationship between diet and disease, and his conclusions are startling.” -Robert C. Richardson, Nobel Prize Winner …
- AIDS and it’s relation with Nutrition truth exposed (12.254) Now one thing you said, you were talking about the fact that if you have a built immune system, it is possible to get rid of HIV naturally….
- Hilarious: Coca-Cola to start dishing out advice on nutrition (11.087) The Coca-Cola Company is partnering with the American Academy of Family Physicians to help teach kids about nutrition. Coke will be the first corporate partner to work with AAFP on materials that “educate consumers about the role their products can play in a healthy, active lifestyle….
- Yes, it is possible to Reverse Diabetes with Fork and Knife (6.931) I will talk to you about Type 2 diabetics today predominantly because 95% of all diabetics are in this category, and here you see a pancreas totally different from Type I….
- Protocol : Top seven herbs to fight Diabetes (5.94) Finding ways to naturally manage blood sugar and diabetes has become increasingly important as we become more aware of the adverse effects of prescription medications. Lifestyle changes are a crucial step in managing blood sugar levels…..
- Diabetes Drug Found to Promote Cancer Tumors (5.929) Although a number of studies have recently implicated a synthetic form of insulin in an increased risk of cancer, the FDA has urged patients to keep taking the drug….
- Herbs Help Treat Diabetes (4.35) Many herbal remedies are used to treat symptoms of diabetes and have shown results in naturally lowering blood sugar levels. Scientific research is now shedding new light on the mechanisms used since ancient times to treat diabetes with herbs and nutrition….
- Tests – Comprehensive Diabetes Testing (4.138) I came across an advertisement. It was for a film for people to participate in a documentary who have type II diabetes and see the effects of raw food on reversing diabetes. Send article as PDF to …
- Mediterranean Diet Beats Diabetes Drugs for Controlling Blood Sugar (4.13) For the first time, a long-term health study has demonstrated that the Mediterranean diet may help diabetes patients control their blood sugar without the use of medication….
- Western diet and Genetics (4.033) New research published in The Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) has found that the “Western” diet, typically high in sugar and fat, may be responsible for activating genes that signal the body to become fatter…
- Vitamin E beats antidiabetic drug pioglitazone (3.27) Not only did vitamin E improve liver function in 40 percent of the patients treated with it, but the specific type of vitamin E used in the study is inexpensive, readily available, and caused no side effects in patients who participated in the study,” Dr Sanyal remarked….
Like this post?
and get loads more!
Did you like this? If so, please bookmark it, RSS feed.